Be A Champion Of Change
We need your help to sustain our efforts!
Become a Champion of Change by making a monetary donation to Youth With Vision.
Your tax deductible donation will allow us to continue our efforts to establish a drug-free environment for future generations.
Your Donation Will Support
- Youth-created PSAs
- Meetings with local and state policy makers
- Scholarship opportunities
- Advocacy/Education marketing campaigns
Past Achievements Include…
- Passed Keg Registration (2005)
- Passed Minor in Possession by Consumption (2005)
- Received the President’s Volunteer Service Award (2006)
- Received the Missouri Coalition of the Year Award (2015)
- Received the National Tobacco-Free Kids Advocates of the Year Award (2016)
- Passed Tobacco 21 ordinance in 8 Northland municipalities
501(c)3 letter available!
For more information contact Jerome Bobbitt
(816) 468-0400 #363
Beacon Mental Health
3100 NE 83rd St. Suite 1001
Kansas City, MO 64119